Podiatry Podcasts On Demand
Dr. Larry Huppin presents educational podcasts for Medical Practitioners.
Can You Effectively Treat Plantar Fasciitis with Prefabricated Orthoses?
Dr. Larry Huppin examines the efficacy of treating plantar fasciitis with prefabs. During this podcast Dr. Huppin:
- Reviews the pathomechanics of plantar fasciitis
- Establishes validity of mechanical control for plantar fasciitis
- Determines the optimal orthotic parameters based on research and pathomechanics
Grow Your Practice with Growing Kids
Could your practice grow by increasing the number of children you treat?
Podiatrists are the foot experts, but often don't see children until later in their development. Listen to this 30-minute podcast to learn how to grow your practice by incorporating a pediatric focus.
Presenter: Larry Huppin, DPM
Evidence-Based Pediatric Flatfoot Treatment: What Should You Be Doing?
During this podcast, Dr. Huppin discusses:
- When to treat and when to monitor pediatric patients
- Which orthotic corrections are necessary for successful treatment
- What type of orthotic to choose: prefab or custom